Fingertip Burpees?

I've been told that in order to climb the rope, I need to improve my grip strength. I was further told that in order to improve my grip strength, I need to do burpees on my fingertips. No, really. Someone actually said these words to me. Like, fingertip burpees are a real thing.

I'm not sure how I've managed to collect such a sadistic group of  friends, but I was told I could start with planks on my fingertips and then progress to the fingertip burpees. Because planks on your fingertips are less painful?

No. I did 1.3 seconds last night and I wimpered the entire time. I managed 2.2 today without tears. If I keep practicing, I'll be at a full minute by the end of the month. Wait. No. Math. Two months? Whatever. It just better help me get up that rope.

Even the foster cat thinks I'm ridiculous.


I hate these. Therefore I must do them.

DONATE TO GIRLS ON THE RUN

It's the real reason I'm doing all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because It's More Than Running...

Why is Girls on the Run important? It may not seem like much, training young girls to run a 5k. But it is so much more than running. It ...